Friday, October 29, 2010

'my girlfriend is Gumiho'

yesterday, I watched a story titled "My girlfriend is Gumiho '. it is the last episode. very sad to watch the story: '(. a story that touched the hearts of the audience. tells the story of a woman trapped in a magic weasels in the drawing for 500 years by her grandmother. because not managed to find her future husband. after 500 years trapped in the drawing, A man purporting to be the same as his old man's past.she told the man draws 9 tailed weasel was magical. and the man fell on the mountain came down. his body hurt and almost died. woman has survived her right to give the marble to keep in his chest. she wanted her cheek by jowl along often. she wanted to be like a human ...... and finally a very sad episode. they lived happily up to 50 years. very romantic:)).she is going to be weasels her magic for good.and the man said'my girlfriend is Gumiho'! hoi-hoi.
I missed the story: '(