Thursday, October 28, 2010

my idol,hehe:))

if you want the right to say, I really have an idol singer is Celine Dion singing she was great. I especially like the song she called 'my heart will go on' is a song that touches the hearts of those listening to him.I am really good at singing but not the highlight of the public. I really want, one day I will ride a stage and sing their hearts' content. Haha, it's just my little dream only. My family always praise from small to big my voice I heard was soft. when I shower I always sing alone. fact my dreams I want to join a singing contest singing is an interpreter. haha, but I don't want to shame me into television. because I'm fat. even though I won my vote for good, it is the view must be low and taunted me. that is the problem: '(. but I'm still sad for ever. argghhh mommyyy