Thursday, October 28, 2010

this clause myself:))

Adriana sabrina was named by my parents. all my siblings are given names by them. but I just was the most delicious name, haha, just noticed! now I'm twelve years old. I am a quiet person in school. but at home I was the king! want to know why i'm a quiet person? I used state secrets in the heart of the matter. because I was embarrassed if people want to talk to this article. in fact, is that I was overweight but when I became king of all people should be near the school make fun of me, right? So that was the problem. when I was little I was very cute and fluffy cheeks. but now when looking at what was happening. I was a little fatter and a lot of acne. My grandmother always look down on me. I am a patient person, so I'm really looking forward what she says. I was really choked me fat a disease. from small up to now I've been through ups and downs of allegations that I always wait in the hearts of all people do not understand how I feel this is painful. but I must be patient with all the allegations that I received. Oops! is already a very long essay about this myself. only that I was going to talk about. which I hope will become an important and useful child gets a great success in the future.bye == '