Saturday, November 6, 2010

secondary school :))

I will be attending school at SMK Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju and approved =,=' I'll be attending school next year. I'm very excited and happy HAHA, maybe, in secondary schools will be another big challenge in the home country. My sister says, many teachers there're very sporting. I need to register at the school this coming Tuesday. date of registration on Monday to Friday. on monday, my mother can't go because of busy with work xD  so, I was forced to go on Tuesday. the school was known as the best academic schools in the federal territory in 2006 knew. the school was called SVIAN. many students at my school to go to school there. maybe, the name of the school as the school's name rich. but frightened many students there are rich students. primary school before, I'm a quiet person. However, schools will right away I will dare to talk and had many friends.

I just want to say that today =, = '
what is important, since I was in school I will study hard and achieving success!
issyaallah!! :))  


chubby <3