Friday, November 5, 2010

wedding =,='

Last week, I went to the wedding. my cousins wedding! I was very angry with my father because he didn't go to the council. So, my mom already raging! because my aunt invited my family..we must have came to the council. later on what was said for our cousins right? my father didn't want to came because he was ashamed of my cousins want to face. he was already doing a great error and big sins. my mother was already too lazy to treat and care for him =,=' So, I had to go with my mother and siblings.


after 30 minutes ...


we want to go home. because my sister want to gain knowledge in the home. I'm very angry with my sister. :((((
now I want to speak in Malay!

kiteorang tgh jam nk blik rumh ni  ade kereta ni dari tadi dye x jalan. orang kt blkg da pent tunggu da. so aku buat lah tangan isyarat dekat prompuan tu soh dye jalan masa tu x de kereta tau . .sebab, ialah dye nk ikat rambut la garuk ketiak lah .mesti orag blkag bengang kn. then aku soh dye jln dye and her mom gelak pulak. aishh <'-'>!!!